Executive chef Pat Donahue, of Anthony’s Restaurants, executive chef Wayne Johnson, of Ray’s Boathouse, Frankie Ragusa, general manger of Ocean Beauty Seafoods, and executive chef Jason Wilson, of Crush, walk with a 55-pound Copper River king salmon on May 18.
Look how excited these guys are. Copper River salmon season is a huge deal here.
- camoon reblogged this from suitep
- mildhorror reblogged this from suitep and added:
- firsttenthousand likes this
- aaronforpres likes this
- sonnyjohl likes this
- chelciesporter reblogged this from suitep
- thanatopsiste likes this
- jcgastronomer likes this
- notsorrycharlie likes this
- hugeinjapan likes this
- dream-big-or-go-home likes this
- suitep posted this