Mitt Romney with his family after his father was elected Governor of Michigan, November 7,1962. Photograph: AP Photo
Mitt Romney apologized today for high school pranks that may have pushed the boundaries into bullying, including an incident where he led a group of young men in pushing down a screaming fellow student and cutting his long, blond hair.
The Post reported that another student, Gary Hummel, a closeted gay at the time, said his efforts to speak in class were punctuated by shouts of “Atta Girl” from Romney.
Romney, 65, said he didn’t remember either incident. “There’s going to be some that want to talk about high school,” the former Massachusetts governor said. “Well, if you really think that’s important, be my guest.”
- rapturesrevenge reblogged this from suitep
- anniedennison likes this
- janegruppalli reblogged this from suitep
- jessnevada reblogged this from suitep
- wereallllmadhere reblogged this from suitep
- aynesa reblogged this from obama2016
- party-barack-anthem reblogged this from obama2016
- apocalyptic--grandeur reblogged this from suitep and added:
- heyrhe reblogged this from suitep and added:
- calvillophoto said: I’m shocked Romney has character issues, and thinks they’re unimportant!
- heyrhe likes this
- obama2016 reblogged this from suitep
- sonnyjohl likes this
- tupanquesillo reblogged this from suitep
- seashelllz likes this
- mrdreadful reblogged this from suitep
- mrdreadful likes this
- suitep posted this